Sunday 22 November 2009

Cranks - November 2009

Cranks for November was on line at 2300 on Thursday 19 November 2009. 
 
You will find links to it below.
 
Those of you who get paper Cranks may just have to wait a little longer this month. The small photocopier I have has breathed its last. Salvaged from a works redundant equipment store it served its purpose well for about 18 months but is now kaput. Currently I'm researching a printer/copier/scanner to replace several pieces of equipment and I hope to have something soon. I'll need to visit the library for you this month.
 
Those of you who do get Cranks by Royal Mail could try downloading your own copy and letting me know. It will save me a lot of effort. However, don't worry, if you do need to get paper I'll ensure it reaches you as soon as possible. 
 
Links:
 
 

0 comments: